Jobs per functie
Jobs per regio
||West-Vlaanderen (Belgische Oostkust)
- Supervisor Welding & NDT Piping.
- You follow up on the welding and NDT (non-destructive testing) works performed by the contractor for mechanical and mainly piping works within an existing terminal in service and temporarily also at the contractor’s premises (prefabrication works), on behalf of the client, in terms of quality and safety.
- You check whether the contractor performs the works in accordance with the plans "for construction" - last revision.
- You check whether the works are executed in accordance with the welding procedures, monitoring welding parameters.
- Visual inspection of the welds according to ASME B31.3 chapter VI (piping) and according to ISO 5817 for the welds in the mechanical structures.
- Check NDT reports provided by the contractor.
- Check of the RT films according to ASME B31.3 chapter VI.
- Your work area is mostly outside.
- You keep a detailed description of the progress of the works and any shortcomings on the PC.
- You make your own welding book to check the contractor's welding book.
- You are responsible for following up on and keeping up-to-date the red marked-up drawings and ISO’s regarding your discipline and with these, you check the as-built drawings, ISO’s and welding book of the contractor.
- You follow up on the test packages and check them for completeness and as built.
- You report to the Quality Manager.
- You perform your assignment on site and you are willing to travel abroad occasionally to perform inspections in contractor’s workshop (prefabrication works).
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in a technical subject.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in projects in a process environment.
- You have a strong background in piping and mechanical techniques (welding, assembly, ...).
- You have at least a level II qualification in UT, PT, VI and RT according to ASNT and/or ISO 9712.
- You have experience/qualification in welding works: knowledge of the properties of the various welding processes and additives (SMAW, SAW, FCAW, ...) and the different materials (CS, SS, Al, 9% Ni ...).
- Experience in welding / NDT of 9% Ni (XiN9) is an asset.
- You are willing to work with a shifted schedule and in shift on a regular basis (possibly for longer periods) as well as weekends if needed.
- You have solid knowledge of the current computer tools (MS Office).
- You have strong organizational skills and can structure your work well, also on an administrative level.
- You speak fluent English (official language in the project team); Basic knowledge of Spanish is an advantage.
||BACHELOR ELEKTRO MECHANICA
|Contact telnr.: 0032(0)22.214.171.124|