- MEP Manager (Mechancial Electrical Plumbing).
- Review Contract Documents, making suggestions/recommendations as they relate to the MEP trades.
- Oversee MEP subcontractors throughout duration of the project (Construction through Commissioning and Turnover to Owner).
- Assist Scheduling department as needed with developing detailed CPM schedules for all MEP installation activities, including resource loading.
- Work with Superintendent on project logistics and facility plans.
- Review material and equipment for MEP systems prior to installation.
- Manage the QA/QC process for all MEP installations.
- Monitor the installation and start-up of MEP systems and commissioning of project with Engineer & Owner.
- Coordinate activities, materials procurement and other related activities with Project Manager and Field Staff.
- Communicate progress and prepare appropriate reports as needed.
- Supervise, develop and mentor project staff, if applicable.
- Monitor the performance of all MEP trades.
- Review MEP submittals and shop drawings.
- Thorough knowledge of all mechanical, electrical, plumbing and low-voltage systems.
- Strong mechanical background.
- Preferably, but not cencessarily, German speaking.
- General understanding of Building Codes, Mechanical Codes, Electrical Codes and Plumbing Codes as they relate to construction of project.
- Experienced dealing with MEP subcontracts and subcontractors.