As Commissioning Engineer within a client site based team involved for a new construction project.
- Support the review of contractor’s commissioning organization, deliverables, procedures and planning, throughout the preparation phase of the commissioning activities in order to ensure a safe and efficient operational start-up.
- Participate in the preparation and review of specific procedures (hydro testing, flushing, special cleaning, punch list, etc.).
- Participate in the preparation and review of the pre-commissioning and commissioning dossiers.
- Participate in the preparation and review of vendor's assistance during pre-commissioning and commissioning.
- Monitor and report to the Commissioning Manager about contractor/subcontractor pre-commissioning and commissioning progress to ensure deliverables, milestones and schedule dates are achieved.
- Participate to technical coordination / progress meetings with the contractor; Attend other project meetings as required or requested.
- Assist in the coordination of planning activities for both pre-commissioning and commissioning.
- Participate in set-up and execution of commissioning training program for operations personnel.
- Review/witness of systems, subsystems at ready for commissioning stage (RFC).
- Review/witness of Ready for Start-Up and handover dossier/certificates; Liaise with operation personnel to ensure smooth transition from commissioning phase to start-up phase and stable operation.
- Control the issues and follow-up of handover and punch lists.
- At least 3 years of relevant experience in commissioning, SAT, performance testing, start-Up & qualification in GMP environment.
- Education level: Master (Technical profile).
- Languages: Dutch (Fluent), English (Fluent), Spanish is an advantage.
- Knowledge of Belgium legislations and European directives.
- Familiar with conformity declarations and ATEX certificates.